Dampers, also known as buffers, look much like gas springs. But their tubes are filled with hydraulic oil rather than nitrogen gas, and they absorb force instead of supplying it in compression, extension, or both directions. They are used primarily where heavy loads or doors must be lowered or swung at a constant speed. Similar to gas springs, the damping speed of dampers is controlled by oil passing through an orifice in the piston.
- Strict inspection: 100% two times,
- Low defective rate: 0.3%,
- Long life time: 30,000 cycles guarantee,
- Wide temperature range: -30°C ~ +80°C,
- Operation and installation are easy,
- Operation is smooth,
- Storage in any position,
- Special maintenance is not necessary.
- ISO9001:2008 certified,
- OEM & ODM services,
- Strong R&D abilities,
- Competitive prices,
- Fast delivery,
- Good & professional services.